Speak the Essence of Your Soul
The Spoken Word...
Within each one of us is a divine sacred connection, deeply rooted in our humanity calling us to remember. This ancient song of our soul has been awakened by the One who is calling us back into relationship with itself and one another for the sustainability of life.
We are being asked to remember this sacred connection and speak the essence of our soul in the world, by the one who lives in the heart of relationships and community.
Words that speak to our soul.
One of the greatest influences in our lives are the words we choose to speak. Each of us impacts the world with our actions and words. The philosophy and essence of Simply Grace is to gently awaken the world to be kind, to be compassionate, and to be love, unconditionally. We have been influenced by the words of scripture, mystics, saints, poets, authors and beautiful souls.
The pure and simple wisdom in the book “The Four Agreements," is one that resonates deep in our soul. "The first agreement: Be impeccable with your word.” As human beings we are not obligated to speak in a certain way, yet we may consciously chose to shift our entire world by thinking and speaking with integrity, kindness, compassion, love. We recognize this profound yet simple process: our thoughts into words, our words into action. We truly do impact our relationships, our community and humanity with how we consciously choose to speak. Our intention is to simply create an awareness. We invite you to imagine your life if you were to speak your truth in a loving way, with no more gossiping, no more negative chatter towards yourself or others. Our intentions are pure…to simply shift the world to be a little kinder, a little more compassionate, and little more loving…one soul at at time...
Each month we will inspire and empower you with a significant word, a word that will resonate and speak to our soul… Our intention is to simply encourage you to consider expressing this word more often, enhancing your vocabulary and life and the lives of those you are blessed to touch.
We believe this word will resonate and speak to your soul.
1. the state of being free or at liberty rather than in confinement or under physical restraint:
He won his freedom after a retrial.
2. exemption from external control, interference, regulation, etc.
3. the power to determine action without restraint.
4. political or national independence.
5. personal liberty, as opposed to bondage or slavery:
a slave who bought his freedom.
6. exemption from the presence of anything specified (usually followed by from):
freedom from fear.
7. the absence of or release from ties, obligations, etc.
8. ease or facility of movement or action:
to enjoy the freedom of living in the country.
9. frankness of manner or speech.
10. general exemption or immunity:
freedom from taxation.
11. the absence of ceremony or reserve.
12. a liberty taken.
13. a particular immunity or privilege enjoyed, as by a city or corporation:
freedom to levy taxes.
14. civil liberty, as opposed to subjection to an arbitrary or despotic government.
15. the right to enjoy all the privileges or special rights of citizenship, membership, etc., in a community or the like.
16. the right to frequent, enjoy, or use at will:
to have the freedom of a friend's library.
17. Philosophy. the power to exercise choice and make decisions without constraint from within or without; autonomy; self-determination.
Compare necessity (def 7).
freedom. Dictionary.com. Dictionary.com Unabridged. Random House, Inc. http://www.dictionary.com/browse/freedom(accessed: July 6, 2017).